GES is a Schoolwide Title I school. Students are identified based on multiple, objective, educationally related criteria.
Title I teachers and/or tutors must be highly qualified and are responsible for providing supplemental services to identified students. Title I staff coordinate with other school personnel and involve parents in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Title I program.
Title I Information
There is extensive information about Title I on the main QACPS website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Parents’ Right to Know (English and Spanish versions)
- Family Engagement Resources
- Family Communication Plans
- Title I Contacts
- News & Updates
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan and Home-School Compact 2023-24
- Grasonville Elementary School Title I Home-School Compact 2023-24
- School Improvement
Meet Your Family Engagement Specialist
Ms. Dawn Sweeney is the Family Engagement Specialist for GES. She is passionate about engaging families in their children’s education.