Please email our guidance counselor, Shannon Berry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment if you have not already done so. These appointments will be only for PK students that are not economically disadvantaged.
Appointments will be on July 8th and 13th, but are filling up fast! Please email her.
New GES Student in K - 5th?
Please snap a photo fo the following documents and email them to us from your phone:
1. Name of your child and Date of Birth
2. Previous School and Grade level completed
3. Their birth certificate
4. Your state-issued ID or passport
5. Their medical and shot records
6. Your address and phone number
7. Proof of residence (most recent power or gas bill, mortgage statement or tax bill on the property, purchase agreement, or lease)
Notice of Non-Discrimination:
The Queen Anne's County Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, or age in its employment or educational programs and activities. The District is required by Title IX not to discriminate in such a manner. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
For Student, Parent and Community Concerns: Brad Engel, Supervisor of Student Support Services, email@example.com, 410-758-2403
For Employment Related Concerns: Mark Farley, Director of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-758-2403
Queen Anne’s County Public Schools
202 Chesterfield Ave.
Centreville, Md. 21617