New Student Registration

  • What do I need to enroll a student in Queen Anne's County Public Schools? 

    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Copy of Parent/Guardian Driver's License
    • Current Immunization Records
    • Proof of Residency
    • (Electric/gas statement, lease, mortgage statement, property tax bill)
    • Copy of last report card for grades 1-9 
    • Copy of transcript for grades 10-12
    • IEP (if applicable) 
    • 504 Plan (if applicable)


    After you have gathered these documents, please contact the school directly to schedule an enrollment appointment.

    If transferring to another school district or withdrawing from QACPS, please contact the student's current guidance counselor.

  • For more infromation or questions, please contact 
    Brad Engel
    Supervisor of Instruction
    410-758-2403, Ext. 154

  • The forms below may be printed and completed at your leisure to speed up the process of enrolling your child.  This is just an option.  These forms are available at the schools also if you prefer to complete them there.