•  Choose "Back to School Forms via InfoSnap" and enter your Snapcode.
     Online registration is available on the QACPS website. 
    Click on "Parents" and "New Students Registration Form 2018-2019."
     If transferring to another school district or withdrawing from QACPS, please contact the student's current school counselor.
    What do I need to enroll a student in Queen Anne’s County Public Schools?

    Birth Certificate

    Copy of Parent/Guardian Driver’s License


    Current Immunization Records

    Proof of Residency (Electric/gas statement, lease, mortgage statement, property tax bill)
    Copy of last report card for grades 1-9

    IEP (if applicable)

    504 Plan (if applicable)
    After you have gathered these documents, please contact Mrs. Klepper to schedule an enrollment appointment, 410-758-1166.