1. Click here
to enter your address and determine your school based on your address.
2. Call the office to make an appointment with Mrs. Passalaqua to register your child.
3. Complete the online registration process through InfoSnap
4. Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Proof of residence (utility bill, property tax bill, mortgage statement, signed lease, etc.)
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Most recent report card/progress report
- Immunization records
- IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Custody agreement (if applicable)
If you are not the owner or renter of your residence, you and the property owner/renter must complete a Verification of Residence in Queen Anne's County form
and have it notarized. A proof of residence for the owner/renter must also be provided.
Note: If transferring to another school district or withdrawing from QACPS, please contact your former school counselor.