To register a new student;
First, you must withdraw them from the school they are attending.
DURING THE SUMMER:
- Go onto our county website @ www.qacps.org
- Under announcements click on New Students Click Here to Register 2017-2018
- Once the information has been submitted, it can be seen at the school level
- You may either call the school @ 410-643-7330 and speak with Lou Diviney or send an email to her @ email@example.com.
DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR:
- Call the school at 410-643-7330 and speak with Stacey Boffemmyer in the Guidance Department at extension 1109 to set up an appointment.
PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
- Student birth certificate
- Student social security card/number
- Student's immunization records
- Final report card (not mandatory but helpful)
- Proof of residency; [below are the acceptable documents]
- electric/power bill
- water bill
- gas bill
- Queen Anne's County property tax bill
- statement for mortgage company
- rental agreement