Forms and resources may be found on the main QACPS website. We’ve provided a link below, along with links to some of the most frequently requested forms and information.
The Powerschool Student and Parent portal gives parents and students access to real-time
information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, school
bulletins, lunch menus and even personal messages from the teacher.
Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The mission of the PTA is to:
- Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The purposes of the PTSA include:
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2022-2023 PTA Officers
President: Julie Kimball
Vice President: Open
Treasurer: Lara Schroeder
Secretary & Faculty Liaison: John Dewey
Contact the PTA
The CMS PTA can be reached at [email protected]
Maryland Center for School Safety
Safe Schools Maryland is an ANONYMOUS and FREE reporting system available to students, teachers, school staff members, parents, and the general public to report any school or student safety concerns, including mental health concerns. Safe Schools Maryland is Maryland’s only official anonymous reporting system. Safe Schools Maryland operates twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
The QACPS Parent-Student Handbook provides a comprehensive overview of the school district’s policies and procedures. It is updated annually.
We are so pleased to welcome volunteers back to all QACPS buildings, including Centreville Middle!
Please review our Volunteer Training Guide to learn more about volunteer opportunities and policies.