• Transcripts-Seniors and Alumni 

    To request your high school transcripts: 


    If you graduated w/in the last 5 years contact the school you graduated from.  Phone numbers are for

    KIHS 410-604-2070 x 4001 Guidance Secretary and for

    QACHS 410-758-0500 x 115 Guidance Secretary. 

     Transcript request form-QACHS

    If you graduated over 5 years ago please email jean.cardwell@qacps.org the following information:

    Your Name when you graduated

    Graduation Year

    School Attended

    Your Birthdate  

    Phone number 

    Where you would like the information mailed. 


    If you do not have email access please call 410-758-2403 x 154.