To register a new student;
First, it is recommended that you make contact with your child's previous school and let them know about the withdrawal from the school they are attending. They should be able to provide you with the information below to ease the transiton to our school.
DURING THE SUMMER:
- Go onto our county website @ www.qacps.org/mms
- Under announcements click on New Students Click here for 20-21 (It should be on the right)
- Once the information has been submitted, it can be seen at the school level
- You may either call the school @ 410-643-7330 and speak with Lou Diviney or send an email to her @ email@example.com.
DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR:
- Call the school at 410-643-7330 and speak with Stacey Boffemmyer in the Guidance Department at extension 1109 to set up an appointment.
PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
- Student birth certificate
- Student social security card/number
- Student's immunization records
- Final report card (not mandatory but helpful)
- Proof of residency; [below are the acceptable documents]
- electric/power bill
- water bill
- gas bill
- Queen Anne's County property tax bill
- statement for mortgage company
- rental agreement