Parent ResourcesHere are a few websites that may be helpful to parents and students!
- http://stopbullying.gov/index.html - (what is bullying, signs of bullying, how you can help)
- KidsHealth.org - the Web's most visited site about children's health, contains information for parents and students
- Worrywisekids.org - (Improving the quality of life for anxious children and their families by providing parents, educators and mental health professionals with comprehensive, user-friendly information on the full range of anxiety disorders.)
- Anger Management for Children | Scholastic.com - (Learning about anger management, Strategies to help children with anger)
- http://www.additudemag.com - (Fabulous resource for/about ADD/ADHD children)