MMS Destination Imagination Team
Destination Imagination News Flash...
The national competition (Globals) will be held in Kansas City, MO!
Destination Imagination is a competitive, problem-solving event that is held after school. Teams consist of 2 to 7 students.
All MMS students are allowed to participate!
Students will choose from 6 different challenges. The regionals will be held on Saturday, March 9th, 2019 in Salisbury, Maryland. Students then advance to the States (March 30th, 2019) at UMBC and then possibly to the Globals (Nationals) in Kansas City, MO!
1. On Target (Technical)- Design and build an aircraft that takes off, flies, and lands.
2. Medical Mystery (Scientific)- Research the human body and medical conditions that affect the human body.
3. Monster Effects (Engineering)- Design, build and test a structure that can support weight without breaking.
4. Game On (Fine Arts)- Create and present a story that integrates research of a team-selected game.
5. Heads Up (Improvisational)- Create and present an improv skit that includes the historical figures in a tale.
6. Escape Artists (Service Learning)- Identify, design, carry out a project that addresses a need in a real community.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Calloway: email@example.com