Queen Anne's County Public Schools is happy to offer our families the Exact Path program this summer to help students prepare for school in the fall. Beginning in July, Queen Anne’s County Public Schools will be offering a free remote instructional learning summer program for all students in grades K-12. Exact Path is designed to help bridge the learning gap that may have occurred during the COVID-19 school closure period. Every student in grades K-12 will have access to the online instructional program. The program focuses on the areas of reading, language arts, and mathematics and is individualized to meet the specific needs of each student. Exact Path is an online program that requires the use of a computer.
Exact Path features:
- Diagnostic tests in areas of language arts, reading and math.
- Develops individual plans for each student.
- When a student fails a learning path in the Exact Path a new Building Block is created so the student receives additional support without repeating the same exact block.
- If a student is on grade level the program will also populate the next skill sets to help the student progress in their learning path.
- The diagnostic assessment will identify students’ skills that are below grade level, on grade level, and above grade level. If a student is on grade level their pathway will include skills on grade level and help maintain on grade level proficiency. If a student is above grade level the pathway will meet them at their current learning level (above grade level) and provide high level skills and practice for that student.
LOGIN: Go to https://clever.com/in/qacps. Students will then login with their QACPS account information. Click on the Exact Path icon.
If you have any questions about login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org