PFY – After School Program
Partnering for Youth provides academic, enrichment, and recreational activities for students at Queen Anne’s County schools directly after dismissal.
Please visit the QACPS Health Resources page for information about immunization requirements, health forms, and more.
Details for next FREE back-to-school immunization clinic:
September 27, 2022 | 8:30 AM – 400 PM
Queen Anne’s County Health Department
206 North Commerce Street
Centreville, MD 21617
410-758-0720 Ext. 4432
Is your student not feeling well?
Please keep your student home if they are sick. If your student is displaying symptoms of COVID, please keep them home, monitor and follow up with your physician. In addition to COVID symptoms, parents may be contacted for student illness symptoms that include the following but are not limited to:
- Coughs- persistent cough that disrupts learning from the student and fellow classmates.
- Shortness of breath
- Fever 100.4 or higher
- New onset of headache that is not relieved with nursing interventions.
- Severe pain such as headache or earache.
- Sore throats – pain with swallowing and/or nursing interventions not effective.
- Vomiting x1 students are sent home. Student must be vomit free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Diarrhea – students must be diarrhea free for 24hrs before returning to school unless a doctor’s note is received with the stated cause and that is not related to illness and/or contagious illness.
- Lice – Please contact school nurse for details regarding QACPS Lice Policy.
- A significant rash, especially when other illness symptoms are present.
- Signs of Pink Eye
- Large amounts of discolored nasal drainage
If your student has these symptoms, please keep them home and follow up with their physician.