HOME OF THE LIONS
Forms & Registration
The latest version of all forms related to Athletics are managed and maintained on the QACPS website. Please visit the Athletics page to download current forms related to pre-participation physicals, travel release, concussion protocols, and more.
We offer an online registration platform for students interested in participating in Athletics. Please use the button below to access information about online registration.
How to Use Online Registration
- Signup for your FormReLeaf account by entering your name, e-mail address and password; confirm your password. Agree to the Vantage (FormReLeaf Parent Company) Terms of Service.
- Now login to the FormReLeaf Registration platform using your credentials (email address and password)
- On the top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search for (Queen Anne’s County High School) by typing the first few letters of our school name or by scrolling through the list of schools; once located click on School Name.
- Click on the “Program/Sport” you wish to register for.
- After clicking on the appropriate sport, complete all of the required information; any question or field with a red asterisk is required to complete your athlete’s registration.
- Sign (using your mouse/finger/stylus) in those fields where appropriate, acknowledging that you have read/understand or give approval for the content of the document referenced.
- When finished click “Submit”
- You will receive confirmation from FormReLeaf once your registration is completed.
- The Athletic Office will verify all registrations once submitted.
- If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormReLeaf Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at (844) 367-6735.
Note: At any time, you can log back into your athlete’s file (while registration is open) on FormReLeaf.com to update any portion of your child’s registration. Should you wish to edit a past registration, go to: “Registration History.”
Schedules for all QACHS sports are maintained at Lions.DigitalSports.com. Any changes to the schedule are updated at this site, so please be sure to bookmark the pages for the sports you follow.
Schedules are also available through the CountySports.Zone website. Type “Queen Anne’s County High School” into the search box on the homepage to view schedules.
Events & Tickets
Athletics are now cashless for our events!
Our GO Fan link: https://gofan.co/app/school/MD69697
Our QR Code:
Game Ticket Prices: $5.00
QACPS Students: FREE with School ID
Family Passes: $40.00
Family passes are valid at QACHS and KIHS. You must have your pass with you for entry. No photocopies or electronic copies will be accepted.
Prices for playoff games may be different and will be posted.
Please see the links below for helpful information related to QACHS Athletics:
QACPS Athletics Resources (Athletics Handbook, Concussions, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, etc.)
Bayside Conference Website (Schedules, Standings, Scores)
Mr. Kwandrey Wilson
Ms. Shana Corder
Athletic Administrative Assistant