About QACHS Sports Hall of Fame
The purpose of the Queen Anne’s County High School Sports Hall of Fame is to honor and recognize those individuals who have brought pride and distinction to our school as an athlete, coach, administrator, or contributor to the development and success of our athletic program.
A person can qualify for the Hall of Fame in one of the following categories:
- Those who participated in QACHS athletics and earned a letter in a particular sport(s) for at least two years. In addition, received “All-Shore-Conference-District-Sectional-State” Honors. The athlete must have graduated from Queen Anne’s County High School and been out of high school for a minimum of five (5) years.
- A QACHS graduate who participated in high school athletics and competed in college athletics or has attained a profession in athletics. This person must have been out of high school for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Coaches at Queen Anne’s County High School, past or present.
- Those who have given meritorious service or been a loyal friend to the athletic program.
- Any individual or team that wins a state championship is automatically nominated after a minimum of five (5) years from the championship.
Nominations may be submitted by members of the Hall of Fame committee, members of the community, and the general public.
Nominations are made by completing a Hall of Fame nomination form. Nominations should be in by May 30th for the coming year.
Nomination forms should be mailed to:
Sports Hall of Fame
Queen Anne’s County High School
125 Ruthsburg Road
Centreville, MD 21617
2019 Hall of Fame Inductees
2018 Hall of Fame Inductees
2017 Hall of Fame Inductees
Betty Weller Reed
Coach / Athletic Director
Frank & Debbie Conley