The CommUNITY Mentoring Program is a community partnership for children and families funded by the Local Management Board (LMB), in collaboration with Queen Anne’s County Public Schools.
Community Monitoring is available through Minary’s Dream Alliance with support from the LMB.
CommUNITY Mentoring exists to unite caring adult mentors, existing mentoring groups, and emerging mentoring groups with minority youth and those youth identified as in need of achievement mentoring.
- Improved academic performance
- Increased self-esteem
- Increased awareness and modeling of socially acceptable behaviors
- Expanded goals for lifetime achievement
- Increased cultural awareness
- Local Management Board
- CommUNITY Mentoring Partnership Board
- Character Counts!
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake
- Juvenile Services
- QAC Sheriff’s Department
- QAC HR Department
- National MENTOR
- QAC Department of Social Services
- H.O.P.E. Academy